- REPORTING: This position reports to the directors
The Business Head is the profit head for ISP business of the company.
- Providing leadership to the branch managers in all functions of the branch like
sales operations and hr etc for the growth of the Company.
- Ensure that the right quantum and mix of Managers, BOIs, Area Managers and executives
are in place with their motivation maintained at high levels, results reviewed &
corrective actions taken.
- Should have the ability to gauge the business opportunities in the newer geographies
and acquire businesses.
- Oversee logistics and distribution function such that market demand is serviced
- Review and oversee implementation of robust sales and operation systems so that
market opportunities, trends and patterns are captured for appropriate decision
- Work closely with the marketing team to initiate, plan and oversee implementation
of local initiatives to drive profitable growth.
- Plan product launches & strategize trade-related activities and aggressive participation
in road shows.
- Achieve sales volumes within the overall budget so that sales efficiency parameters
- Must have spent a dominant part of the career in managing ISP/telecom business
the and sales management functions in diverse markets
- Must have experience in handling more than one region/branch as a profit centre
- Familiarity with a computerized work environment in the areas of branch administration
- Excellent communication skills, Product Awareness, Aware of market segment and customer
- Customer Focus (Leads and Improve business), Drive for results (Creates high performance
work system), Interpersonal effectiveness (engages and influences others), withstands
pressure (Handles demands of innovation and change)